THE RIGHT CHOICE
Attorney Generals' offices has reported that complaints about bill collection agencies are in the top 10 of all grievances reported.
Selecting the right collection agency is a very important and daunting task. The agency must be responsible, ethical and professional.
Questions to ask when hiring a collection agency:
1. What collection tools does the agency employ?
2. Does the agency utilize the most updated technologies?
3. Does the agency have an online program where the clients can access their information at any time?
4. Does the agency utilize the most up-to-date skip tracing services to locate debtors?
5. Does the agency use letters, phone calls, asset searches or other techniques?
6. What about a pre-collect letter series? Are these utilized?
7. Does the agency provide an array of consulting services? Some agencies will provide total billing services, while others will provide accounting services.
Asset Recovery Team can answer all your questions and recover your debt.